Marketing Solutions for Solar Sales Pros
Marketing Solutions for Residential Solar Installers
Author: Mike Wolpert The residential solar sales game is going to be a bit more challenging this coming year, but the core strength is there; people are ready for solar and those of us who double down on new business marketing will survive and prosper, those who fail...read more
The residential solar market is going through a great transformation right now; in the US, we are moving from the “Early Adopters” to the “Early Majority”. That’s a double edged sword, some bad news and a lot of good news. The easy money is pretty much gone, the folks...read more
CEO of Peak Demand, renewable energy recruiting company. Placing professionals in all aspects of renewable energy. Jon and his team work with technical, sales, marketing and C-Level professionals. He also talks about how technology has changed the recruiting...read more
Solar Fred talks about marketing, lead generation and lowering customer acquisition costs. Make sure when you see him next time you ask about how he got the name “Solar Fred”, the back story is funny! Tor talks about blogging and turning that blog into a book, which...read more
On the (selling) road to InterSOLAR we have much to be excited about; industry gatherings are great, sure, and so are the opportunities ahead - for the reat of 2018 ans into the future. Scott Sullivan helps Mike Wolpert explore the world of selling solar;...read more
Today's interview with Scott Sullivan, Solar Sales Expert and all around super-nice guy, talking about getting leads, keeping leads, converting leads, cash rebates on panels and all the great stuff going on at the upcoming InterSolar event in San Francisco. Special...read more
- You don’t have to struggle to fill your sales funnel
- The opportunity in residential solar sales if bigger this year then last
- The easy money is gone now and only the strong marketers and sellers will survive
- That customer focused marketing makes you strong
- You can create the exclusive leads and referrals that make you strong
- Marketing your business can be easy, personable and effective
- Your happy customers, handled right, can provide you with a fresh stream of leads for months, even years
- The same core values that got you into the solar business can attract new prospects, effortlessly
- Building relationships with prospects based on education and inspiration will generate revenue long after the initial sale
- That if you have the desire to improve, an expert can teach you enough in one day to change the trajectory of your business for years
We believe in straight talk and real marketing
Profitable Marketing Tools for Solar Installers
The 4 Questions Every Solar Installer MUST Answer:
1. WHO do you serve?
2. What VALUE do you bring them?
3. How do you ARTICULATE that value clearly, so it creates a desire that inspires action?
4. How do you create LEADS so you get new customers consistently and predictably?
(Need Help With #4? We’ve Got Your Back)
Are you sick and tired of:
- Not being able to keep your sales funnel full of qualified solar prospects?
- Bidding for leads that don’t convert?
- Buying non-exclusive leads that put you in direct competition with your local competitors?
- Wasting money on websites & social media that NEVER pays for itself?
- Not being appreciated as the solar authority – in your area.
- Losing deal after deal – to low ball pricing, and unethical promises made by “part-time” installers?
- Not having your own list of “pre-qualified” buyers – who are really looking to buy in the next 60-90 days?